Recipe author: Joyfillednourishment.com
- 2 cups chopped strawberries, plus more for garnishing
- 1 can additive free coconut milk (13.5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Put strawberries, coconut milk, lemon zest, maple syrup, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and pulse until combined
- Chill mixture in the freezer for 1 hour or in the refrigerator until chilled
- After mixture is chilled, pour into ice cream maker and churn per manufacturer’s instruction. Enjoy right away or freeze for later! This ice cream is delicious topped with extra chopped strawberries!
----> BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Sweets! FREE - Just Pay Shipping!
Get our hot-off-the-press hard-copy Paleo Sweets cookbook written by Nutritional Therapist & Paleo Baker Kelsey Ale and get everything you need to:
- Bake ridiculously tasty, fat-burning Paleo cakes, pies, ice cream, brownies, and more...
- Enjoy recipes like Sexy Black Forest Cake, Honey Vanilla Ice Cream, Paleo Oreos, and Lemon Meringue Pie...
- Get the book shipped to your door for FREE - just pay shipping!
With over 70 delicious chef-created Paleo dessert recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of tasty meals!