It’s grilling season! And this Spicy Maple Grilled Chicken is a perfect blend of sweet and spicy for your grill. Simple and quick, this makes for a tasty paleo meal!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Recipe author: Fithappyfree.com
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- fresh cilantro for topping optional
- Preheat a grill over medium heat. Wash and pat dry your chicken breasts. Pound the meat to tenderize.
- In a small bowl combine the spices and the maple syrup together until it is a paste-like mixture. Spread the rub evenly on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken on the grill and grill for 7-10 minutes on each side, or until it is fully cooked.
- Remove from grill. Top with fresh cilantro (optional). Serve and enjoy!