This Raw Beet, Carrot & Apple Salad with Ginger Lime Dressing is by far, one of my favorite salad. It is very refreshing, and the ginger and lime balance out the sweetness of the carrots and apple perfectly. Everyone who has tried it (even those who openly don’t like beets) have liked this salad and asked for the recipe!
Recipe author: Megan Ancheta
- 3 – 4 tablespoons lime juice, fresh squeezed (or lemon)
- 1 tablespoons honey (or coconut nectar if you are vegan)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, finely grated
- 1-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 3/4 cup beet roots, grated
- 1 3/4 cup carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 3/4 cup Braeburn apple, peeled and grated
- To make the ginger lime dressing, combine the lime juice, honey, and ginger in a small mixing bowl. Whisk in the olive oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the grated beets, carrots, and apple.
- Toss in the dressing and refrigerate until ready to serve.
—-> BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Eats! FREE – Just Pay Shipping!
Get our hot-off-the-press hard-copy Paleo Eats cookbook written by Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef Peter Servold and get everything you need to:
- Enjoy a variety of delicious, simple, and gourmet Paleo recipes (created by Chef Peter Servold)
- Eat meals like Bacon Bars, Mongolian Red Pepper Beef, Pulled Pork, and over 75 more ridiculously tasty recipes
- Get the book shipped to your door for FREE - just pay shipping!
With over 80 delicious chef-created Paleo recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of tasty meals!