Low Carb Pork Egg roll in a bowl (Crack Slaw) as it is affectionately called, is a staple in many low carb, keto and paleo diets. Quick and easy to prepare and packed with flavor. On the table in under 30 minutes. You can’t beat that! It also reheats well, making it the perfect dish for easy meal prep.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 4 Servings
Recipe author: Peaceloveandlowcarb.com
- 2 tbsp sesame oil (get it here)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced on a bias (white and green parts)
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Sriracha or garlic chili sauce, more to taste
- 14 oz bag coleslaw
- 3 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and Sriracha. Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix, coconut aminos, and rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
----> BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Eats! FREE - Just Pay Shipping!
Get our hot-off-the-press hard-copy Paleo Eats cookbook written by Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef Peter Servold and get everything you need to:
- Enjoy a variety of delicious, simple, and gourmet Paleo recipes (created by Chef Peter Servold)
- Eat meals like Bacon Bars, Mongolian Red Pepper Beef, Pulled Pork, and over 75 more ridiculously tasty recipes
- Get the book shipped to your door for FREE - just pay shipping!
With over 80 delicious chef-created Paleo recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of tasty meals!