Recipe author: Whatshouldieatforbreakfasttoday.com
- few slices of bacon, I love it so I added like 8
- 3 Saturn peaches (or 2 regular ones)
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut or almond flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- honey for serving
- Start with frying your bacon well. I like it super crispy. Dry bacon and leave about 1 tablespoon of fat for frying pancakes.
- Place banana, eggs, flour and milk in a blender and blend.
- Cut peaches in 5mm rings.
- Place peaches in a pan with a little bit of bacon fat and pour flour mix over it. Fry on each side until golden. Serve with bacon on side and honey or maple syrup.