You’ll love the moist and dense flavor of this Morning Glory Bread! A perfect breakfast or snack on the go, packed with apples, coconut, carrots, raisins, and walnuts. This bread is grain-free, refined sugar free, and oh so delicious!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hour
Recipe author: Wholesomelicious.com
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup shredded or grated carrots
- ½ cup finely diced apples
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a bread pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together flours, coconut sugar, baking powder & soda, cinnamon, salt and coconut flakes. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Fold in carrots and apples. Add wet ingredients to dry. Continue to mix and fold until the pockets of dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Finally, fold in add in raisins and walnuts.
- Batter will be thick, pour into the loaf pan. Smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 45-48 minutes (depending on oven). Remove from the oven and let sit for at least 15 minutes before removing from the pan.
----> BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Sweets! FREE - Just Pay Shipping!
Get our hot-off-the-press hard-copy Paleo Sweets cookbook written by Nutritional Therapist & Paleo Baker Kelsey Ale and get everything you need to:
- Bake ridiculously tasty, fat-burning Paleo cakes, pies, ice cream, brownies, and more...
- Enjoy recipes like Sexy Black Forest Cake, Honey Vanilla Ice Cream, Paleo Oreos, and Lemon Meringue Pie...
- Get the book shipped to your door for FREE - just pay shipping!
With over 70 delicious chef-created Paleo dessert recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of tasty meals!