This granola recipe can also be made low carb by omitting the dried cranberries and substituting the honey with liquid VitaFiber or FiberYum.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 17 mins
Recipe author: Kayla Chandler
- 1/2 C. Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 C. Slivered Almonds or Sliced Almonds (I used slivered)
- 1/2 C. Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 C. Pecan Pieces or Sunflower Seeds (I used pecans)
- 3/4 C. Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 C. Unsweetened Dried Cranberries (omit for low carb)
- 2 Tbsp Unrefined Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 C. Raw Honey (sub with VitaFiber or FiberYum for low carb… links above)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, pecans, and shredded coconut to a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add coconut oil, honey, salt, and cinnamon to the same bowl and mix until all nuts/seeds are coated with the honey/oil mixture.
- Transfer granola mixture to the baking sheet and spread out evenly. Bake for 11-14 minutes, stirring the mixture halfway through baking. Be careful not to burn the mixture. It’ll get crunchier as it cools.
- Let cool completely. Stir in the dried cranberries. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for 7-14 days.