Want a quick low carb snack? It only takes two minutes to whip up a low carb chocolate mug cake from scratch. So give it a try!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
Recipe author: Lowcarbyum.com
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia liquid extract
- 10 drops monk fruit extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate chips
- sugar free whipped cream
- In coffee mug or ramekin, mix together coconut flour and cocoa powder.
- Stir in egg, almond milk, avocado oil, vanilla extract, and sweetener(s) until well combined. Add in a few chocolate chips if desired.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Allow to cool slightly. Top with optional sugar free whipped cream and chocolate chips if using.
Concentrated sweetener drops can be replaced with 1 tablespoon of your favorite bulk sweetener like Swerve or Splenda.