This soup is actually incredibly easy and packed full of vegetables and anti-inflammatory spices. It really makes for a perfect healthy, weeknight meal.
This stew can be served over some cauliflower rice for some extra vegetables and flavor or eaten as is. Feel free to get creative and add some of your favorite vegetables!
Recipe author: Empoweredsustenance.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups parsnips, sliced ¼ inch thick (approximately 4 small)
- 2 cups carrots, sliced ¼ inch thick (approximately 3 medium)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1.5 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cups chicken stock/bone broth
- 1 can full-fat canned coconut milk, recommended brand here
- 3 cup shredded chicken, cooked, easily make chicken in your crockpot here
- Heat a soup pot or dutch oven to medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Once hot, add the parsnips, carrots, onion and celery and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the turmeric, oregano, garlic, salt and rosemary and sauté for about one minute.
- Add the broth and put the lid on top and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the coconut milk and simmer for another 10 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- Add the shredded chicken and take the stew off the heat.
- Eat as is or serve over cauliflower rice.
—-> BRAND NEW: The Paleohacks Bone Broth Cookbook!
Get our hot-off-the-press Paleohacks Bone Broth Cookbook and get everything you need to:
- Enjoy a variety of delicious, simple, and gourmet Paleo Bone Broth Recipes (created by our very own Casey Thaler), which will help improve digestion, boost your immune system, and improve your hair, skin, and nails
- Eat delicious bone broth recipes Fire Chili, The Ultimate Wellness Bone Broth, Ocean Stew, and over 75 more ridiculously tasty broth recipes!
With over 80 delicious Paleo Bone Broth recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of different ways to enjoy nature's ultimate superfood.