Lightly breaded sinless Paleo Coconut Chicken Breasts are a tasty way to mix up lunch or dinner! They’re quick and easy to make and, the best thing is, you won’t miss the all-purpose flour in these delicious gluten-free, dairy-free, and clean-eating Paleo Coconut Chicken Breasts!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Serves: 4 servings
Recipe author: Sabrina’s Sinless Secrets
- 4 thin, organic chicken breasts (if your chicken breasts are really thick, you can cut two in half or you can tenderize the chicken to make them thinner)
- 1 large, organic egg
- 2 tablespoons unrefined, organic extra virgin coconut oil, melted and cooled (28g)
- ½ cup unsweetened flaked coconut (60g)
- ½ cup blanched almond flour (56g)
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet or pan with foil.
- Next, in a shallow bowl big enough to fit a chicken breast, add the egg, oil, and minced garlic and whisk together.
- In another shallow bowl, add the coconut flakes, almond flour, and spices and whisk to combine.
- Thereafter, coat the chicken evenly in the egg mixture on both sides.
- Then, coat it in the coconut mixture evenly.
- Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet/pan, leaving space between each, and cook for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through (meat thermometer should read at least 165°F)
- Allow the chicken breast to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving to ensure their juiciness! Enjoy!