Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Recipe author: Paleomagazine.com
- 1 1/2 cups (190 g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (65 g) tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (16 g) honey
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
100g (2/3 cups) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F (175 C).
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour batter into a 9-inch circular baking pan.
- Bake for 15min until a tooth pick comes out clean when placed into the center of the cookie cake.