Make the perfect stack of soft and sweet butternut squash pancakes, with safe ingredients and toddler approved taste!
Recipe author: Renee from Raisinggenerationnourished.com
- 1 cup cooked & pureed butternut squash
- 4 eggs
- 3 TB pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend the squash, eggs, syrup, and vanilla for 1 minute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for another minute or two.
- Scoop the batter onto a very hot griddle that has been greased with avocado oil, cococut oi, or butter (I use a ¼ cup measuring cup filled about ¾ of the way to scoop the batter), and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the batter starts to bubble. Flip the pancake and cook for another minute on the other side.