These incredible 3 ingredient magic blender pancakes are light, fluffy, soft… and oh so satisfying! Plus, they are paleo, gluten free, and made with only three ingredients! Ready in six minutes!
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Prep Time: 2-3 minutes
Servings: 8 pancakes
Recipe author: Paleoglutenfree.com
- 2 medium soft bananas
- 2 small/medium eggs
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or date syrup
- Add all the ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
- Heat your pancake griddle on very love heat (otherwise, the pancakes will burn on the outside and still be raw on the inside).
- Pour 1/2 cup batter onto the griddle and cook until lightly browned (it took me two minutes on each side to cook these pancakes).
- For the raspberry reduction, add all the ingredients into a small saucepan and cook with a lid over medium/high heat until the raspberries boil and start to break apart. This will take about 8 minutes.
- Pour the cooked sauce into a blender and puree until smooth.