These 6-ingredient keto low carb pancakes with almond flour and coconut flour are so easy, fluffy, and delicious. Paleo and gluten-free, too!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Servings: 11 (2 3″-pancakes each)
Recipe author: Wholesomeyum.com
- 1 cup Almond flour (blanched & finely ground recommended)
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 6 large Eggs
- 6 tbsp Unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (optional, but recommended)
- 1 pinch Sea salt (optional, but recommended)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. (Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter. If it’s too thick, add a little more milk.)
- Preheat an oiled pan* on the stove over medium-low to medium heat. Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles. Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form. Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.