Yields: 6-8 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Recipe author: Pureandsimplenourishment.com
- 6 cups water
- juice from 6 lemons
- 2-3 TBSP honey or maple syrup (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 20 mint leaves
- enough lavender flowers to fill a tea ball
- Place a medium pot on the stove and add the 6 cups of water plus the juice from the lemons
- Turn on the burner and bring the liquid to a boil
- Once it has boiled turn off the burner and add the tea ball, mint leaves and honey
- Let steep for 1-2 hours (until cool or room temperature)
- Remove the mint leaves and tea ball
- Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to add ice cubes or store this in the fridge before serving to make it even cooler
----> BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Sweets! FREE - Just Pay Shipping!
Get our hot-off-the-press hard-copy Paleo Sweets cookbook written by Nutritional Therapist & Paleo Baker Kelsey Ale and get everything you need to:
- Bake ridiculously tasty, fat-burning Paleo cakes, pies, ice cream, brownies, and more...
- Enjoy recipes like Sexy Black Forest Cake, Honey Vanilla Ice Cream, Paleo Oreos, and Lemon Meringue Pie...
- Get the book shipped to your door for FREE - just pay shipping!
With over 70 delicious chef-created Paleo dessert recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of tasty meals!