Salads are easy and highly nutritious keto meals. By tossing together lots of leafy greens, meat, healthy oils, and berries, you can create a delicious keto salad in just a few minutes! You don’t need to know how to cook to make one of these.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
Recipe author: Ketosummit.com
- 10 blueberries or other berries
- 1/4 medium onion, sliced
- Large bag of salad leaves (approx. 125 g)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 large chicken breast (1/2 lb), diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil to cook in
- Salt and pepper to taste (omit pepper for AIP)
- Sauté the diced chicken breast in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the cooked chicken with the blueberries, onion slices, salad leaves, olive oil, and lemon juice.
----> BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Eats! FREE - Just Pay Shipping!
Get our hot-off-the-press hard-copy Paleo Eats cookbook written by Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef Peter Servold and get everything you need to:
- Enjoy a variety of delicious, simple, and gourmet Paleo recipes (created by Chef Peter Servold)
- Eat meals like Bacon Bars, Mongolian Red Pepper Beef, Pulled Pork, and over 75 more ridiculously tasty recipes
- Get the book shipped to your door for FREE - just pay shipping!
With over 80 delicious chef-created Paleo recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of tasty meals!