Sweetened with honey instead of refined sugar, this strawberry lemonade is the perfect blend of sweet and sour. Perfect for cooling down on a hot summer day
Prep time: 10 mins
Servings: 8 cups
Recipe author: Ourpaleolife.com
- 3-1/2 cups Cold Water divided
- 2 cups Fresh-Squeezed Lemon Juice strained of pulp and seeds, if desired
- 1-1/2 cups Honey
- 3 cups Large Strawberries about 16 (fresh or frozen, thawed, hulled, & quartered) plus more for garnish
- Ice for serving
- In a blender or food processor, puree the strawberries with 1/2 cup cold water and the honey.
- In a large pitcher, combine the remaining cold water, the sweetened strawberry puree, and the lemon juice.
- Serve chilled over ice and garnish with a fresh strawberry. Alternately, pour into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
Try to get lemons with thin rinds. They are easier to juice and yield more juice as well.
If you will be making a large batch of this, I would highly recommend getting something like the KitchenAid Juicing attachment. It will save your wrists and arms a lot of pain (trust me, I know).
----> BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Sweets! FREE - Just Pay Shipping!
Get our hot-off-the-press hard-copy Paleo Sweets cookbook written by Nutritional Therapist & Paleo Baker Kelsey Ale and get everything you need to:
- Bake ridiculously tasty, fat-burning Paleo cakes, pies, ice cream, brownies, and more...
- Enjoy recipes like Sexy Black Forest Cake, Honey Vanilla Ice Cream, Paleo Oreos, and Lemon Meringue Pie...
- Get the book shipped to your door for FREE - just pay shipping!
With over 70 delicious chef-created Paleo dessert recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of tasty meals!