These are absolutely AMAZING! They taste exactly like normal tortillas (including the texture and consistency), but they don’t have ANY wheat or “bad stuff”
Total time: 25 mins
Recipe author: Draxe.com
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup full-fat, canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ¾ cup arrowroot starch
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle avocado oil in a small skillet over medium to medium-low heat.
- Pour ⅓ cup of batter into the pan, using a spatula to spread it out.
- Allow tortilla to cook for 2–3 minutes then flip, cooking for another 2–3 minutes.
- Keep them warmed in the oven until all tortillas are made and ready to use.