Curried Cauliflower Rice Kale Soup is one flavorful healthy soup recipe to keep you warm this season. An easy paleo soup recipe for a nutritious meal-in-a-bowl. Roasted curried cauliflower “rice” with kale and even more veggies to fill your bowl! A delicious vegetarian soup to make again again! Vegan and Whole30 friendly!
Preparation 30 min
Cook Time 20 min
Total Time 50 min
Recipe author: Cottercrunch.com
- 5-6 cups of cauliflower florets (about 3-4 cups when “riced’)
- 2- 3 tbsp curry powder or curry seasoning (turmeric should is usually included in the curry seasoning/powder)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil for roasting
- 3/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 8 kale leaves with stems removed and chopped
- 2 cups (5oz) chopped carrots
- 4 cups broth (vegetable or chicken if not vegan)
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk (the drinking kind works best and is smoother).
- 1/2 tsp red pepper or chili flakes (use less if you don’t want as spicy)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste after cooked.
—-> BRAND NEW: The Paleohacks Bone Broth Cookbook!
Get our hot-off-the-press Paleohacks Bone Broth Cookbook and get everything you need to:
- Enjoy a variety of delicious, simple, and gourmet Paleo Bone Broth Recipes (created by our very own Casey Thaler), which will help improve digestion, boost your immune system, and improve your hair, skin, and nails
- Eat delicious bone broth recipes Fire Chili, The Ultimate Wellness Bone Broth, Ocean Stew, and over 75 more ridiculously tasty broth recipes!
With over 80 delicious Paleo Bone Broth recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of different ways to enjoy nature's ultimate superfood.