This creamy avocado dressing with basil and lemon is perfect as a dip for veggies or served over zoodles and salads.
Servings: 1 cup
Recipe author: Tastingpage.com
- 1 packed cup of fresh basil, stems removed
- 1/2 avocado, peeled with pit removed
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Water to thin if necessary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the basil, avocado, apple cider vinegar, garlic, lemon and half the olive oil in a blender and pulse. Scrape down the sides and slowly add the remaining oil. If you want a thinner dressing, add a tablespoon or two of water until it reaches your desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.