Filled with dates, pecans, and fresh apple, these no-bake cinnamon apple pie energy bites are a healthy snack that’s perfect for all ages!
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Serves: 12-15 balls
Recipe author: Everylastbite.com
- 1½ cups chopped dried apple
- ½ cup dates
- ½ tbsp honey (or other sweetener)
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- In a food processor or blender add the dried apples, dates and honey and blend until the apples have broken down into very small pieces and the mixture becomes batter like in consistency
- Add the nutmeg, cinnamon and toasted pecans and continue to blend until the pecans reach your desired size.
- Once blended, scoop out tablespoon sized amounts of the mixture and roll into balls, depending on the stickiness you can wet your hands a touch to make the balls easier to roll
- Store the balls in the fridge in a sealed container for approximately a week, or you can keep them in the freezer for over a month