This Bone Broth Turmeric Lemon Latte includes anti-inflammatory turmeric, lemon, and healthy fats from the coconut oil!
Recipe author: Lichenpaleolovingaip.com
- 1.5 cups bone broth, chicken or turkey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 inch ginger nub
- 1 inch turmeric nub
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Juice of half lemon
- Warm the bone broth in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy,
—-> BRAND NEW: The Paleohacks Bone Broth Cookbook!
Get our hot-off-the-press Paleohacks Bone Broth Cookbook and get everything you need to:
- Enjoy a variety of delicious, simple, and gourmet Paleo Bone Broth Recipes (created by our very own Casey Thaler), which will help improve digestion, boost your immune system, and improve your hair, skin, and nails
- Eat delicious bone broth recipes Fire Chili, The Ultimate Wellness Bone Broth, Ocean Stew, and over 75 more ridiculously tasty broth recipes!
With over 80 delicious Paleo Bone Broth recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of different ways to enjoy nature's ultimate superfood.