The easiest blueberry Paleo pancakes you will find. Serve with berries and whipped coconut cream.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 10 pancakes
Recipe author: Ditchthecarbs.com
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml coconut cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 g coconut flour
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice, or more to your taste
- salt to taste
- 50 g blueberries
- Mix the eggs, coconut cream and vanilla in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Add all the dry ingredients (baking powder, coconut flour, sweetener and salt). Mix until the batter is lump free.
- Heat some coconut oil in the frying pan. Place a large spoon of the batter into the frying pan and press a few blueberries into each pancake.
- Cook on a gentle medium heat until golden on the underside, and when the top of the pancake starts to show bubbles coming through. Flip each pancake over to cook on the other side.
- Optional – Serve with whipped coconut cream and more berries. A sprinkling of chopped nuts is a lovely addition too.
To lower the carb value in the pancakes, simply omit the berries. You may wish to add walnuts or macadamias instead? Add some cinnamon or ginger for added flavour and sweetness?