Recipe author: Unboundwellness.com
- Preheat the oven to 170 F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Split the ground beef in half, and separate between the two baking sheets
- Flatten the ground beef on the sheets as thin as you can get it, and spread around the sheet. You can use your hands (be sure to wash vigorously afterwards) or a rolling pin between an extra sheet of parchment paper
- Once the beef is flattened, begin adding the blueberries one by one, pushing them into the ground beef and evenly distributing them
- Add 1 tsp of salt
- Either cut the ground beef into slices while uncooked, or wait until it’s fully cooked (personal preference, but uncooked is easier)
- Keep in the oven for 12 hours, removing halfway through (give or take a few hours) to flip and add the extra 1-2 tsp of salt
- Remove from the oven after 12 hours and ensure that the jerky is properly dehydrated by ensuring the it’s cooked through and no longer pink
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!
—-> BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Snacks!
Get our hot-off-the-press Paleo Snacks cookbook bundle (2 for 1!) and get everything you need to:
- Enjoy a variety of delicious, simple, and gourmet Paleo snacks (created by our amazing team of chefs)
- Eat meals like Pecan & Banana Mini Bars, No-Bake Hazelnut Brownies, Pomagranate Chicken Bites, and over 75 more ridiculously tasty snack recipes!
With over 80 delicious chef-created Paleo snack recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of tasty snacks for when you're at work, on the go, or traveling!