Prep Time: 5 mins
Recipe author: Paleomagazine.com
- 1 pot (120 ml) of coconut yogurt
- 10 blueberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (omit for AIP)
- Stevia to taste (omit for AIP)
- Place all the ingredients into the blender and blend really well.
- Enjoy for a quick and nutritious breakfast or snack.
----> BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Sweets! FREE - Just Pay Shipping!
Get our hot-off-the-press hard-copy Paleo Sweets cookbook written by Nutritional Therapist & Paleo Baker Kelsey Ale and get everything you need to:
- Bake ridiculously tasty, fat-burning Paleo cakes, pies, ice cream, brownies, and more...
- Enjoy recipes like Sexy Black Forest Cake, Honey Vanilla Ice Cream, Paleo Oreos, and Lemon Meringue Pie...
- Get the book shipped to your door for FREE - just pay shipping!
With over 70 delicious chef-created Paleo dessert recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of tasty meals!