Healthy, gluten free 5 minute sandwich bread. Grain free, paleo, and soft. Great for making sandwiches or slathering in honey butter!
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 12 slices
Recipe author: Paleoglutenfree.com
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/2 cup golden milled flax meal
- 1/3 cup coconut oil Solid- not melted
- 4 medium eggs
- 1/4 cup water room temp
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a standard bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients for the bread.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake on 350F for 35 minutes until golden on top.
Serve with honey butter or make a yummy sandwich! I made a delicious pesto tomato open face. And it was divine!!
----> BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Sweets! FREE - Just Pay Shipping!
Get our hot-off-the-press hard-copy Paleo Sweets cookbook written by Nutritional Therapist & Paleo Baker Kelsey Ale and get everything you need to:
- Bake ridiculously tasty, fat-burning Paleo cakes, pies, ice cream, brownies, and more...
- Enjoy recipes like Sexy Black Forest Cake, Honey Vanilla Ice Cream, Paleo Oreos, and Lemon Meringue Pie...
- Get the book shipped to your door for FREE - just pay shipping!
With over 70 delicious chef-created Paleo dessert recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of tasty meals!