The easiest, most versatile, fool proof, and delicious paleo cassava flour tortillas! Mix up and cook in 5 minutes! Make them thick, thin, crisp, or soft! Gluten free and dang delicious!
Cook Time: 1-4 minutes
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Servings: 10 tortillas
Recipe author: Paleoglutenfree.com
- 2 cups cassava flour this recipe will not work with tapioca flour!
- 1 cup coconut milk canned or boxed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic granules
- fresh cracked pepper to taste- about 1-1 1/2 teaspoons
- olive oil for cooking
- Combine ingredients for the tortillas in a medium size bowl and mix together until well combined. The dough should stick together and be a smooth consistency.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal parts and shape into balls. On a piece of parchment paper roll and pat each section of dough into a thin tortilla. You can use your hands or a rolling pin for this. If the dough is sticking sprinkle lightly with cassava flour.
- Heat a fry pan on the stove over medium/low heat. Drizzle the pan lightly with olive oil for cooking.
- Cook the tortillas for about 1-3 minutes in each side until it reaches desired consistency. You can make them crisp or soft. It’s up to your personal preference!
—-> BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Snacks!
Get our hot-off-the-press Paleo Snacks cookbook bundle (2 for 1!) and get everything you need to:
- Enjoy a variety of delicious, simple, and gourmet Paleo snacks (created by our amazing team of chefs)
- Eat meals like Pecan & Banana Mini Bars, No-Bake Hazelnut Brownies, Pomagranate Chicken Bites, and over 75 more ridiculously tasty snack recipes!
With over 80 delicious chef-created Paleo snack recipes at your disposal, you'll never run out of tasty snacks for when you're at work, on the go, or traveling!